We are looking for an experienced Classic ASP Developer to join our growing team. Classic ASP is the cornerstone of dozens of internal and external applications we have either developed or been hired to maintain over the years. We love Classic ASP and you should too.
To thrive in this role, you should love being challenged, love coming up with quick, stable solutions to complex business problems. You’ve done this job before and get a sense of pure satisfaction out of seeing your efforts make a difference in the real world. By that we mean that your insight, your suggestions, and your code have made a significant impact on someone’s bottom line. This is your thing.
Some might call you a programmer analyst, a solution developer, or just plain code-monkey. At MosierData, we want to call you part of our team.
Here is what you will be responsible for:
– Maintaining and enhancing existing Classic ASP applications.
– Optimizing queries and processes.
– Migrating existing functions and pages from ASP 3.0 to .NET and/or PHP/MySQL
– At least 3-5 years of Classic ASP (3.0) web developing.
– Extensive knowledge of VBScript.
– Experience using MS-SQL server 2008, Stored Procedures, Functions, Temporary tables.
– Experience with implementation of ADO in VBScript, parameterized queries and stored procedures.
– Some experience with custom classes and COM objects.
If you have any of these skills, it will be a plus:
– Some experience with .NET and migration from ASP 3.0 to .NET.
– Experience with Payment Processing Gateways and APIs
– Experience working with XML Web Services
We offer a competitive salary. This is a full-time position in a company that has a fun work environment, great culture and lots of cool projects going on at any given time.
Please note, this particular posting is an in-house position only. This means we will only consider those who live in the Central Florida area, or are planning to relocate here.
TO GET HIRED FOR THIS POSITION:
Send your resume and salary history to jobs (AT) mosierdata (DOT) com. This is an immediate opening. That means your desk is waiting. The projects are lined up. All that is missing is you. Please no calls/faxes.