If you are creative in your marketing efforts you can combine your PPC campaign with some social media exposure and get great results. These tips will help you get started.
- On your landing page, encourage visitors to sign up for your social media profiles. This makes it easy to stay in touch with visitors in the future, and many people are more likely to click that “like” or “follow” button than they are to share their email address.
- Co-brand your messages from PPC and social media campaigns. That way visitors remember they have seen you before. Maybe if they don’t click on your PPC ad they will check you out when they stumble upon you on social media.
- Use the results of your PPC campaigns to strengthen your social media outreach. What type of ads get clicked? These are the same type of social media posts that are likely to get results.
- Don’t get stuck in a social media rut. Try a new outlet. If you have been using Facebook exclusively, check out Twitter or even Pinterest to gain some new exposure.
- Consider PPC ads on social media sites themselves. This can be one of the best ways to build a social media following–giving you a “captive” audience for future posts.
Following this advice, you should find that it is easier to get the most from your PPC campaign. Utilizing social media marketing (much of which is free) along with your paid campaigns can give you out of this world results and put your message, product or web page in front of more people than you thought possible.
Remember, anytime you are dealing with social media, it only makes sense to try new things and experiment–you are never “finished” with social media, there is always something new to share, comment and share. So, find the methods that work best for you and utilize them as best you can to improve your overall traffic flow.