When you’re looking for website development from a trusted web designer in Lakeland, FL and surrounding areas we know you have plenty of questions and concerns. Below we answer a few of them for you. This set of FAQs focuses on:
Website Development, Updates and Redesigns
I own a business or am thinking about starting one soon. Who builds websites in Lakeland, FL?
Mosier Data is a full web development and marketing firm in the heart of downtown Lakeland. Whether you’ve been in business many years or are just starting out, we can build you a website that will make a quality statement about your company.
I like my website but it needs a few updates. How can I make updates to my website without completely redesigning it?
At Mosier Data we understand that not every client needs a new website and that’s ok. We meet with clients individually to assess their needs, which can range from full website development, a redesign, or updates. If you currently have a website, sometimes all you need is a few updates. Website updates are billed hourly and may or may not be more cost effective versus a complete website redesign which is billed as a complete package.
I’ve heard my website needs to be mobile friendly. What companies in Lakeland build mobile friendly websites?
We do! Mosier Data is conveniently located in Lakeland, FL offering easy access not only to Lakeland residents but also to business owners from nearby cities such as Bartow, Winter Haven and Plant City.
How much does it cost to make my website mobile friendly?
- At Mosier Data every website we build is mobile friendly, there is no additional cost for this service.
- The price of converting your website to become mobile friendly varies depending on the current state of design and functionality of your website.
- Things that might increase your cost are: adding a shopping cart or taking payments through your website, having a searchable database, secure login capabilities for clients, salespeople or others, interactive booking or registration forms, etc.
- If your website needs content updates such as adding new services, products, photos, events, etc. and has an outdated (over 4 years old) design a website redesign is most likely in your best interest
- In the majority of situations, investing in a mobile friendly website will pay for itself in customer retention and attracting new customers.
- A basic website redesign from Mosier Data starts at under $1000.
Having a website that your customers can easily read on their phones and mobile devices is important in today’s world where 2/3 of the American population owns a smartphone.
Check out these statistics about the use of smartphones in America: mdta.co/1nvKGeK