We are currently seeking a highly motivated, highly skilled, confident Graphic Designer with an impeccable eye for layout and an obsessive attention to detail. The ideal candidate would take great pride in displaying a consistent level of quality, top-tier design under TIGHT deadlines in a fast-paced, fun and exciting work environment.
Job Duties & Expectations
Your job will consist of completing many small projects in 24 hours or less from the time they are assigned to you. If you can’t meet deadlines, this isn’t the job for you.
The design work will consist of mostly banners, site/page headers and e-mail templates, however you may occasionally be asked to work on web template & landing page design projects. A majority of the work will be related to the automotive industry, so it helps if you have a natural interest in cars.
Work hours are 9AM-5PM, Monday through Friday with a one-hour lunch break.
Skills & Experience Required
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign – CS6 & Later)
- 2-5 yrs graphic design experience, at least 1 of which on web projects
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize & multitask
- Ability to multitask & meet very tight deadlines
- Understanding to aesthetics, detail and understanding of “layout”
- Ability & willingness to take direction
Any of the below qualifications would be a plus
- Experience creating logos and other illustrations
- Experience with print design projects in addition to web design
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in graphic design
How to apply
Email your resume along with salary requirements and at least 3 recent samples of web related work to [email protected]. No phone calls please.